Yoga Studio Policies & Etiquettes
1. All goods and services sold inclusive of packages, memberships, courses and workshops sold are not refundable or transferable.
2. Unika Yoga reserves the right to change the class schedule, course dates or instructors without any notice.
3. Members must check in with their membership cards or class cards at the front desk before entry to class, regardless whether a booking has been made in advance. First timers are required to check in at least 15 minutes before class commencement for registration purposes.
4. Booking of classes is subject to scheduling availability and government-mandated class size restrictions. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled classes, and this includes last-minute cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. If we do so, your class credits will be returned to your account.
5. Memberships may be suspended only in the case of pregnancy, illness or injury rendering the member incapable of engaging in physical exercises. A request for Suspension of Membership form must be filled up and be supported by a letter from a certified physician. A one-time processing fee of $30 and an administration fee equivalent to 20% of your membership/package purchased is applicable for any request of membership suspension.
6. The studio is not responsible for any loss or damages of students’ belongings.
7. Unika is committed to deliver quality service to all our students, and at the same time, care for the well-being of our staff. As much as our staff strive to serve you with courtesy and respect, we seek your understanding to treat them with the same respect you deserve. Please understand that we are serving a community, hence do allow reasonable time for our staff to respond to your messages and emails.
8. Some packages are activated upon first-class attendance (and they expire in the number of months equal to the validity if unused), others are activated on the Day of Purchase. Please check before you buy. Packages are non-extendable.
Late & Canellation Policy
Late cancellation is defined as classes cancelled less than 6 hours before class commences or No Show. There will be a deduction of one class should you cancel your booking less than 6 hours before class start time or no show.
” Practise mindfulness.”
- Be respectful to all.
- Please do not come for class if you are sick.
- Practise hygiene and cleanliness, clean the studio mats after use.
- Clean up the space you have used, do not leave any spills, sweat or tissue paper behind.